EXHIBITOR REQUIREMENTS & ASSEMBLY
Requires documents for booth set up for non-local exhibitors:
To reserve your booth it is required the following:
- Contract: Fill all, signed & initial the paragraph below the signature.
- Basic Terms & Conditions: Signed & initials the 21 paragraphs.
- Deposit: A third part of the total at the moment of reserve your booth.
- Fire Department Fee: $20.00 per booth.
- Provisional Merchant Certificate (Certificado de Registro de Comerciante Provisional):
Request on: suri.hacienda.pr.gov (with your Patronal Social Security)
Location: Puerto Rico Convention Center, 100 Convention Blvd. San Juan, PR 00907
Dates of event: February 11 – 12, 2018
A copy for San Juan Beauty Show on or before January 31, 2018 By requirement of the Puerto Rico Treasury Department it is mandatory to display your Provisional Merchant Certificate at your booth and charge the customers 11.5% of sales. You must report and pay 11.5% of all your sales on or before March 20, 2018 suri.hacienda.pr.gov
- Insurance: Include the following endorsements:
1. San Juan Beauty Show Inc. 873 Las Marías St. Hyde Park, San Juan, PR 00927
2. AEG Management PR LLC, Puerto Rico Convention Center District Authority Puerto Rico Convention Center 100 Convention Blvd. San Juan, PR 00907
3.Esquilin Entertainment Group, Inc. PO Box 79453 Carolina, PR 00984-9453
Type of Insurance: General Liability
Insurance Limit: $1,000.000.00
Cover date: February 8-9-10-11-12 2018
Submit a copy to San Juan Beauty Show on or before January 31, 2018
- Spaces do not include electricity: Please contact the supplier Esquilín Entertainment Group Tel. (787) 257-3871 Fax. (787) 710-7519 Mercedes Esquilin (787) 235-0247 email@example.com
- Sea Cargo: Magic Transport (787) 780-4020 │ Action Cargo (787) 750-0450